- AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2017
- Andhra Pradesh Revenue Dept Recruitment 2016 – Details
- AP VRO VRA Recruitment Notification – Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2017
- Salary of Andhra Pradesh Revenue VRO VRA Recruitment
- How to Apply for AP Revenue VRO VRA Jobs 2017
- AP VRO VRA Recruitment Advertisement 2017
AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 notification released now. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has declared the recruitment notification to fill 958 vacancies for eligible candidates desired of Village Revenue Officer & Village Revenue Assistant for academic year 2017. Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Online Application 2016 published at official website of APPSC. AP VRO VRA Recruitment notification is now under the process of gathering contenders Application Forms for VRO VRA Posts for th Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants will qualified skills can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Latest Government Jobs for the available posts of AP Revenue Department. Apply online for the AP Revenue Village Revenue Officer & Village Revenue Assistant Jobs before the application form last date.
AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has successfully invited the candidates to fill 958 vacancies for VRO & VRA Posts. A large number of candidates searching for the Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs have utilized this opportunity and applied online for the Andhra Pradesh Revenue Dept Recruitment 2016 before the last date. Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Application Fee, Important Dates, Application Link, etc are available here. Postulants applying can check AP Revenue Jobs Notification 2017. For further more updates regarding the exam dates, exam centers, admit card, selection process, etc can approach for the official website.
Andhra Pradesh Revenue Dept Recruitment 2016 – Details
Department Name: Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department.
Post Name: VRO VRA Posts.
Total Vacancies: 958 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Starting Date: Coming Up.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh State Government Jobs.
Last Date: Coming Up.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview.
AP VRO VRA Recruitment Notification – Vacancy Details
Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department.
Name of the Vacancy: VRO & VRA Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 958 Posts.
Name of Post: Village Revenue Officer & Village Revenue Assistant.
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: Candidates must have minimum 18 years age and maximum 40 years age. And age relaxation will be provided for SC, PWD, ST, Women as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: AP VRO VRA Jobs 2017 must have completed the class 10th / 12th class from any recognized board with minimum qualifying percentage marks.
Application Fee: For VRO Posts pay Rs. 300 and for VRA Posts pay Rs. 100 and should be paid through the AP Online Centers/ Mee.Seva/ E-Seva.
Salary of Andhra Pradesh Revenue VRO VRA Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 will select the candidates as per their performance in written test and interview. Candidates are advised to start their preparation for AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
How to Apply for AP Revenue VRO VRA Jobs 2017
- Firstly visit the official website of APPSC @apspsc.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment notification and download AP VRO VRA advertisement.
- Read all the information given in notification for VRO VRA posts.
- Now open the AP VRO VRA Online Application Form.
- As per required fill all the details carefully according the guidelines.
- Get the photograph and signature copies.
- Upload the scanned copies and submit the file.
- Pay the application fee as per category wise.
- Finally, submit the application and take print for future use.