BITSAT 2017 – Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test was successfully conducted on May 14 to May 28 2017 at various locations of centers by (BITS) Birla Institute of Technology & Science. Those who were searching for admission in Integrated First Year Degree in Engineering in BITS have applied for BITS 2017 Application Form. The applicants selected will be allowed to seat for online exam on 26 May 2017. The entrance exam is for those who are clashing with BITSAT 2017 exam dates. Every year thousands and lakhs of aspirants are appearing for BITSAT 2017 and only 2,000 seats are availed under university for various BE (Hons.) programees. The BITS had its own three campuses in India like as Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa. The examination is mainly National Level Engineering Entrance Exam which is every year held across various cities of India and Dubai.
Students appearing for National Level Engineering Entrance exam can get complete details on BITSAT exam, syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, eligibility criteria, qualification, application form, results, counselling, important dates, exam centers, admit card, exam analysis.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
Below is the list of engineering courses offered under BITS:
[Click Here to check BITSAT Campus and branches as per the BITSAT Scores]
Name of Institutes: Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
Exam Name: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test
Common Name: BITSAT
Category of Exam: UG Exam
Level of Exam: University Level
BITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have passed class 12th from any recognized board or must have equivalent marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry with English Proficiency.
- They must have obtained 75% marks minimum in 12th class with equivalent marks in Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry, Physics. Also should have secured 60% marks in each subject.
- For online test students should be appeared in 12th class or must have passed 12th in 2016 are eligible for test.
- Applicants who are passed in 2014 or later are not eligible for BITSAT 2017.
- Applicants having first rank all the year of 2016 from any central board or state board will be given direct admission to courses as their choice with respective BITSAT-2017 score as per eligibility mentioned above.
- Candidates who are already a part of BITS campus are not eligible for exam.
BITSAT 2017 Application Form:
Students can get the BITSAT 2017 application form from January 8, 2017 an last date to apply is March 8, 2017. Applicants interested can apply online as per prescribed manner. Candidates had to complete the online application form process and pay the fees Rs. 2200 for male and for female Rs. 1700. An applicant of Dubai has to pay Rs. 3100 viz. US$50. Candidates need to follow the instructions in order to apply online.
- Go to official site of BITSAT.
- Read all the instructions first given.
- Now click on Apply Online.
- Register your name, date of birth and gender with email id.
- Then secure your seats with login id.
- Fill all the required details of form.
The candidates can get here subject wise BITSAT syllabus for Chemistry, English Proficiency, Physics, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning. Note: The online test of BITSAT 2017 is covered up with NCERT Syllabus of 12th and 12th class.
BITSAT Syllabus for Physics:
- Modern Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Units & Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Impulse and Momentum
- Electronic Devices
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
BITSAT Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Biological, Industrial and Environmental chemistry
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Atomic Structure
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Chemical Kinetics
- p- d- and f-block elements
- States of Matter
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
BITSAT Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Mathematical Modelling
- Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Integral calculus
- Differential calculus
- Three dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Linear Programming
BITSAT Syllabus for English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
- BITS had now announced BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern with complete details on number of questions asked in exam, examination duration, subjects covered, marking scheme, number of sections.
- The duration of exam is 3 hours for BITSAT 2017.
- The paper consists of objective parts with divided in 4 parts Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.
- It includes total number of question of 150.
- Each correct answer in BITSAT 2017 is given 3 marks and for incorrect answers 1 marks is deducted.
- For the questions with unattempted will be given zero marks.
Applicants can go through the BITSAT 2017 exam pattern available here.
|BITSAT Exam Section||Topics in BITSAT||Total Questions|
|Part I||Physics||40 Questions|
|Part II||Chemistry||40 Questions|
|Part III||(1) English Proficiency
(2) Logical Reasoning
|Part IV||Mathematics||45 Questions|
BITSAT 2017 Sample Papers:
Candidates are advised to start practising sample papers of BITSAT 2017 so as to get good marks in the examination. Every year lots of participants are appearing for the exam and get qualified. The exam was held on may 14to May 28 2017 at various centers. Applicants can download BITSAT 2017 Model Papers and can start their preparation for exam. We have provided here BITSAT Sample papers of Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics. Candidates need to work hard with given BITSAT 2017 Study Material and preparation tips given on how to crack BITSAT 2017.
BITSAT 2017 Admit Card:
Aspirants can now download their BITSAT 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket from official site as per following our instructions. It will be available from 6 April 2017. Applicants registered for BITSAT 2017 can download admit card/hall ticket. Students without hall ticket will not be eligible to seat for exams. During examination BITSAT 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket must be carried with one identity proof.
BITSAT 2017 Important Dates:
Candidates now check for Important Dates of BITSAT 2017 as per schedule by BITS. In the schedule it had mentioned the deadline of application form, admit card, results, counselling, exam dates, slot booking, seat allotment. The candidates have started their form filling from 8th January 2017 till 8th March 2017. Now candidates can get here cut offs, merit list, books.
|Online application form availability date||January 8, 2017|
|Filling and editing of form||March 6-7, 2017 or later|
|Last date to submit the form||March 8, 2017|
|Allotment of test centers||March 10, 2017 or later|
|Candidates slot booking||From March 21 to April 10, 2017|
|BITSAT admit card download||From April 6, 2017 onwards|
|BITSAT 2017 will be conducted on||May 14-May 28, 2017|
|BITSAT examination for selected applicants||May 26, 2017|
|Candidates to apply for admission with 12th class marks & preferences to degree programmes||From May 20 to June 30, 2017|
|Waiting list and admit list published date||July 1, 2017|
BITSAT 2017 Result
The students can get their results of BITSAT 2017 on 1st July 2017. Applicants can check it online by entering the application number. So after checking result take print since it will be disclosed after some time. The conducting body will release the score within few days of exam over. Candidates getting in the admit list/merit list will only given admission in BITSAT 2017. We are providing the complete details on list of BITSAT 2017 admission with their names of students. Also applicants can predict their marks with BITSAT 2017 Rank Predictor & BITSAT 2017 College Predictor.
BITSAT 2017 Counselling
The BITS will start the students BITSAT 2017 counselling from July 2017. Candidates must carry all the required documents with them during the counselling. The BITS Pilani will release the admit list and wait list. Those who are named in admit list will be given seats in BITS Campuses. For eligibility in BITSAT counselling must have passed BITSAT 2017 Exam.