- SSC CGL Asked Questions 2016 27th August 2nd Shift (Afternoon Shift)
- 27/08/2016 SSC Combined Graduate Level 2nd Shift Questions with Answers
- Staff Selection Commission 2nd Shift Tier I Exam questions @ ssc.nic.in
- SSC CGL 2nd evening Shift questions 2016 – www.ssc.nic.in
- 27th Aug SSC CGL 2nd Shift Asked Questions for Morning Shift
- SSC CGL 27th August 2nd Shift Exam Analysis – www.ssc.nic.in
- SSC CGL GK Asked questions 2nd shift 27th August
- SSC CGL 2nd Shift review – SSC CGL 2nd Shift Asked questions
SSC CGL 2nd Shift Asked questions 2016 27th August are here. The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 was successfully conducted by staff selection commission on 2016 27th August. A large number of applicants have applied for SSC CGL Exam. Recruitment16.in gives the SSC CGL 27th AUG 2nd Shift Asked Questions and Answers for reference use. Check 27th August 20162nd Shift SSC Combined Graduate Level Asked Questions on this page. The applicant who has attended the SSC CGL 2016 Exam can check the SSC Tier 1 2nd Shift exam questions with solutions for 27th August 2016 SSC CGL Exam.
SSC CGL Asked Questions 2016 27th August 2nd Shift (Afternoon Shift)
The Staff Selection Commission had recently conducted the Combine Graduate Level 2016 exam online. The candidates have prepared well to score good marks. The SSC CGL 2nd Shift exam was scheduled on 27 August 2016 to 11th September 2016.We provide the SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern along with Cutoff Marks for SSC CGL 2016 exam. The SSC Jobs comes under the Central Government Jobs. We are providing here SSC CGL 2nd Shift Asked Questions 27th August so that candidates can get complete idea. Also some of the questions were repeated from previous year questions papers.
Many contenders appeared for the Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 exam online. The people who attended the SSC CGL online exam on 27th August are now looking for SSC CGL Asked Questions 2nd Shift. The applicants can download the SSC CGL 2016 Hall Ticket to appear for the SSC CGL exam. The Staff Selection Commission had dispatched the SSC CGL 2016 hall ticket for candidates who were eligible for SSC CGL online exam. We gave SSC CGL Exam complete details for 2nd Shift. Firstly Staff Selection Commission had issued the official SSC CGL 2016 notification in month of February. About 34,000 vacancies were released under SSC CGL 2016 Recruitment notification and now the applicants are searching for SSC CGL Asked Questions can get here.
27/08/2016 SSC Combined Graduate Level 2nd Shift Questions with Answers
The aspirants who have appeared for SSC CGL Online exam are vigorously searching for 2nd Shift SSC CGL Asked Questions 27th August. The aspirants can check the SSC CGL 2016 hall ticket issued under Staff Selection Commission for online exam. For the efficient people Staff Selection Commission has issued the CGL call letter. We have mentioned here SSC CGL 1Shift Questions for ease of aspirants.
The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL 2016 notification in February month. About 34,000 Jobs were issued for SSC CGL 2016 Recruitment notification. The candidates who were seeking for SSC CGL Jobs must check the official notification. It is best chance to grab the opportunity to all students. An aspirant who has applied for the SSC CGL recruitment are now prepared well to score perfect in the exam. Here we are giving the SSC CGL 2nd Sessions Questions for applicants convenience. For more updates on 27th Aug SSC CGL Asked Questions 2nd Shift check below.
Staff Selection Commission 2nd Shift Tier I Exam questions @ ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission is commonly known as SSC. The main headquarter is located at New Delhi, India. The SSC CGL official website is www.ssc.nic.in. The Staff Selection Board conducts the exam to recruit the efficient and eligible applicant for various jobs. A huge number of aspirants are every year aiming for their career in SSC Jobs. Eligible aspirants can apply at ssconline2.gov.in on or before the last dates. The Staff Selection Commission Board every time issues the notification to fill various posts. The aspirants need to prepare hard to get in cutoff marks of SSC CGL exam 2016 competitive exam. You can start the preparation using SSC CGL Question Papers given here.
SSC CGL 2nd evening Shift questions 2016 – www.ssc.nic.in
Check here complete information on SSC Combined Graduate Level I Phase below:
Department Name: Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Various Posts.
Exam Name: SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam.
Total Vacancies: Nearly 34,000 Posts.
Category: Previous Papers.
Exam Date: 27th August 2016 till 11th September 2016.
SSC CGL 2016 Important Exam Dates
|1.||Starting Online Application Registration Date||13th February 2016|
|2.||Closing Date for Tier-I||10th March 2016|
|3.||Closing Date for Tier-II||14th March 2016|
|4.||Trier I Exam Date||27th August 2016|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Morning Slots 2016 Examination Timings
|Exam Shifts||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Exam Time||10 AM to 11:15 AM||1:15 PM to 2:30 PM||4:15 PM to 5:30 PM|
27th Aug SSC CGL 2nd Shift Asked Questions for Morning Shift
Candidates can check 27th Aug SSC CGL General Awareness Questions Asked:
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert?
- Which state has more literacy – Odisha, Punjab, Maharashtra, Mizoram.
- Which monument called dream of stones?
- The boiling point of water depends on?
- Central government accounts, run companies, Local bodies?
- The dispute over Siachen is between which two countries?
- CAG does not audit – State govt. accounts.
- Kakori conspiracy took place in the year?
Check SSC CGL Some Mathematic questions:-
- If X+1/X =5 then x/x^2+x+1 3.1…8…27…343…441…729
- If tan (@-15) =root 3, then, @=?
SSC CGL General Knowledge Asked question Prelims 1st Slot
- Where is the Siachen?
- When did Kakori hand happen?
- What is the zeolite?
- The population counted 1000 m per females.
- What is the Lok Sabha minimum requirement meeting of assembly members?
- How the Acid rain forms.
- CAG does not the financial enquiry from following.
- What is the reason for the Maximum pollution in the world?
- Bubbles from which liquid formed due to.
- Which is the Maximum education per cent Punjab Maharashtra Mizoram?
- In Which desert we can found gold mostly.
SSC CGL 27th August 2nd Shift Exam Analysis – www.ssc.nic.in
The aspirants can check SSC CGL Morning Shift/Evening Shift/Afternoon Shift Exam Review here. Now the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam is over. The Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam is held at various centers. The SSC CGL Tier I exam paper includes parts of: Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Intelligence, English Language and Quantitative Aptitude. Most of applicants say that SSC CGL exam is easy and some say moderate level. The aspirants who attended the exam was tough compared to various topics.
SSC CGL GK Asked questions 2nd shift 27th August
- Which state is more literacy
- Book – A thing of beauty is a joy forever, authored by
Ans. John Keats
- Boiling point of water depends on
Ans. atmospheric pressure
- First female Governor of India
Ans. Sarojini Naidu
- Dispute over Siachen is between which two countries
Ans. India & Pakistan
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert?
- Kakori conspiracy took place in year
Ans. 9 August 1925
- Which monument is called dream of stones ?
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned
Ans. Local bodies
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert
Ans. Gobi Desert
- Components responsible for acid rain
Ans. Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides
- Headquarter of FIFA
- Which monument is called dream of stones
Ans. Martin luther king jr
- The Reason of Bubbles formation from liquid
Ans. Surface Tension
- Highest source of air pollution in the world
Ans. Carbon monoxide
- How many member need to start the proceeding of the houses of parliament
Ans. One-tenth of the total number of house
SSC CGL 2nd Shift review – SSC CGL 2nd Shift Asked questions
Staff Selection Commission CGL English – Easy.
CGL Reasoning Review – Tough.
SSC CGL Exam Over All Review – Moderate.
SSC CGL Quantitive Aptitude Review – Easy.
SSC CGL General Awareness Exam Analysis – Easy.
Stay tuned more questions are coming…